[wesnoth-i18n] Unscheduled 1.14 pot-update and IRC network move

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 02:48:05 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We have just pushed a pot update to the 1.14 branch done outside the usual
schedule. The primary reason for this is updating information in the Wesnoth
Manual (available online at <https://wiki.wesnoth.org/WesnothManual>)
regarding our IRC platform that needs to be corrected as soon as possible.

Additionally, this pot update refreshes the copyright information included in
the wesnoth(6) and wesnothd(6) manpages.

See today's news post for more information on the matter of the completed move
of official Wesnoth IRC channels from freenode to Libera.Chat:

<https://r.wesnoth.org/t54341>

If any active translation teams have been using freenode for their work, we
urge you to move as well. If you choose to move to Libera.Chat, you can
contact me or Soliton for help with registering official channels and getting
them re-listed on the wiki. We strongly discourage continuing to use freenode
at this point.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <shikadiqueen>