[wesnoth-i18n] Dead textdomains in gettext.wesnoth.org

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:48:45 UTC 2021

Hi all,

It's been brought to my attention that the wesnoth-aoi and wesnoth-test
textdomains have continued to be listed on https://wesnoth.org/gettext/ for
the past few months even after the 1.16 stable branch replaced 1.14 in the
statistics. This is a rather big oversight on my part that resulted from
technical limitations forcing us to keep wesnoth-aoi in particular around
because of the 1.14 stable branch's statistics requiring it.

If anyone has been grabbing the wesnoth-aoi catalogues from the page, I very
much apologize for wasting your time with a couple hundred strings that are of
no use for the game in its current state. AOI was removed from mainline early
during the 1.15.x cycle and therefore its translations are not going to be
included in the game proper for version 1.16.x.

(Similarly, the wesnoth-test textdomain was removed a few releases ago, but
luckily that was only one simple string.)

The page is now updated with all mentions of both textdomains gone.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <irydacea/shikadiqueen>