[wesnoth-i18n] Translation process change proposal

pentarctagon at tutamail.com pentarctagon at tutamail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:12:38 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Recently a proposal was made for changing how updates are made to the English version of the game text over on the forums (https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?t=55582). The part largely missing from the debate so far though is feedback from the people actually translating Wesnoth regarding how (or whether) this would be helpful. When you're able, please provide any feedback you have for that proposal so we can know whether or not it's something we should pursue.

Thanks!