[wesnoth-packagers] Wesnoth 1.15.13 is out!

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 23:08:42 UTC 2021

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 3:17:27 AM -04 Sergey Popov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Wesnoth 1.15.13, a new feature release in the 1.15.0 development
> series, is out now.
>
> [...]
>
> Nothing has changed for packagers in terms of dependencies or install
> locations in this release.

Just for the record, this is not actually true. 1.15.13 increases the minimum
required version of SDL from 2.0.4 to 2.0.8. That said, we did make the
decision based around the assumption that any systems (particularly Linux)
where Wesnoth 1.15.x is buildable due to compiler and Boost library
requirements already have SDL 2.0.8 or later.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle