[wesnoth-i18n] tutorial translation

András Széll szell.andris at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:13:06 UTC 2018

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for this game and the translation efforts. :)

I've started playing with the Steam version of Wesnoth and noticed that the
Hungarian translation is far worse than it was years ago when I last played
the game. So I contacted the maintainer who told me he'd pass me over the
rights if I want it as he did not touch it since a while... but first I'd
like to test myself whether I am up to the translation task.

So now I started translating the tutorial and hit a string I can't
translate, can you please help me?

It's in the wesnoth-tutorial/hu.po:

#. [event]
#: data/campaigns/tutorial/scenarios/01_Tutorial_part_1.cfg:230
msgid "Move Konrad next to Delfador."
msgstr "Lépj Konraddal Delfador mellé."

Even though I translated it with PoEdit and it is not fuzzy any more, the
tutorial keeps printing the same English text. My idea based on the
01_Tutorial_part_1.cfg is that the msgid contains an extra dot missing from
the cfg at the end of the line.

Can you help me whether it's really the case and what to do with it?
Or am I working on wrong files? (I was using master branch of
https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth.git)

Thanks,
  Andris