[wesnoth-i18n] Tale of Two Brothers

Wedge009 wedge009 at wedge009.net
Sun Jun 17 11:50:37 UTC 2018

I had to re-read the campaign - it's been a while since I've played
ATTB. The opening sequence to scenario 3 is from the perspective of the
enemy mage Rotharik, but in such as way as to generate some measure of
empathy for him - it appears he did not kidnap Baran (Arvith's brother,
together the eponymous Brothers) without reason. He mentions a group of
orcs who travelled with him (the ones who stand guard at the castle
gates), as well as an orcish warlord Tairach whom he fears for some
reason (it's never explained why but it appears he hopes to deliver
Baran to Tairach to placate him). These are separate factions of orcs,
Rotharik's and Tairach's.

I'll let someone more knowledgeable than I am advise as to the proper
protocols for asking localisation-related questions - it may well be
that the e-mail list is supposed to be for general announcements rather
than asking questions.