[wesnoth-i18n] Tale of Two Brothers

András Széll szell.andris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:16:09 UTC 2018

Hi again,

Can somebody please explain me the next sentences from A Tale of Two
Brothers, from Rotharik's journal?

"The orcs who came with us stand guard at the gates, and I am gathering all
of my servants to me in the inner sanctum. But ill fate awaits. Whether I
defeat this horse-warrior or no, the orcs will still come for me; they have
been scouring the borderlands and raiding the northern farm country in
search of us."

If he is with orcs, how is it that the orcs are searching for him to kill
him? Or maybe I misunderstood it? (I can accept he does not trust orcs and
now that Mordak is dead he knows he will be killed by them eventually, but
don't understand why should some orcs search for him while others protect
him.)

Also if there is a different preferred forum to ask such questions please
tell me because this mailing list contains only my questions lately, so
maybe I'm not using the proper communication channels and spamming too many
innocent translators. :)

Thanks,
  Andris