[wesnoth-i18n] String freeze for development branch

pentarctagon at tutamail.com pentarctagon at tutamail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:15:21 UTC 2021

Also, as an addendum to my previous email, there are no further planned releases for 1.14 barring a critical bug of some sort being discovered.  So at this point any additional translation updates done for 1.14 will most likely not make it into a release.

Jun 20, 2021, 13:41 by pentarctagon at tutamail.com: