[wesnoth-i18n] Translating the 1.16 Release Announcement

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 04:00:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

Turns out we made a couple of typos in the announcement source. While they are
mostly fixed for the translations that have already been submitted (British
English, French, Japanese, Spanish, Russian), one of them is impossible by
nature to fully fix with an automated tool.

The following line is missing a <cite> around the Eastern Invasion title:

> To accompany the improved AI that was added in this development cycle, all
> campaigns were adjusted to retain their intended difficulties and to prevent
> unusual difficulty spikes throughout the campaign, most notably in Eastern
> Invasion.

If you are carrying over <cite> tags into your translation you need to be
aware of this and update the translated msgstr accordingly. You do *not* need
to hand-fix the English msgid since I'll be running pofix on incoming
translations regardless.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <irydacea>