[wesnoth-i18n] Translating the 1.16 Release Announcement

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:30:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

The issue with the large buttons' labels overflowing into oblivion is now
fixed.

Additionally, I just made it possible to localize screenshots without any
additional work on part of the translators by letting the build process figure
out if a screenshot has a localized version available and using it if that's
the case.

This should solve a long-standing issue that translators have brought up
before while working on previous stable series' announcements. Note that you
don't need to do anything in this case -- I already uploaded screenshots for
all of the current announcement translations.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <irydacea>