[wesnoth-i18n] Winds of Fate translations

Antonio Rosella arosella at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:54:28 UTC 2022

Hi there!
In order to start to look inside a first approach to the translation of the "new" Winds of Fate campaign in 1.17 branch, I look for the .po files, but I can't find them, both on website and git source: they will be available... sometime ?
As side question: Morogor_Dialect.txt and Past_and_Future_Drake_History_(Spoilers).txt from data/campaigns/Winds_of_Fate/Story directory could/should be involved in the translation process?

The first file seems to be more relevant to a translator and/or someone interested in develop a Drake campaign, the second could interest also a curious player, or maybe it could become part of the general manual.
CiaoAntonio

-- Antonio Rosella | arosella(at)yahoo(punto)com