[wesnoth-i18n] Winds of Fate translations

pentarctagon at tutamail.com pentarctagon at tutamail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:47:23 UTC 2022

Thanks for bringing this up.

Creating the pot file was missed when the campaign was added. The missing files will be added in https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/pull/6630.

Morogor_Dialect.txt and Past_and_Future_Drake_History_(Spoilers).txt are fine to use as a reference, but any sort of lore in them is unofficial until its added to the text of the campaign itself.
Just to be clear though, the master branch is not meant to be translated until it's string frozen prior to 1.18.0 being released.

Apr 18, 2022, 12:54 by arosella at yahoo.com: