[wesnoth-i18n] 1.14 Release Notes translations

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:03:11 UTC 2018

Hi there,

As you know, Wesnoth 1.14.0 was released today May 1st at 6 pm Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, due to some serious time constraints and issues with getting
the text of the announcement finalized, we couldn't officially get it string-
frozen before mere hours before the deadline for the 1.14.0 release. Since
obviously it would be impossible for even the most dedicated translation team
to get a translation up and reviewed and sent within only a few hours' time,
we decided to postpone announcing the string freeze to this mailing list.
We're sorry for any inconveniences this might've caused.

On the plus side, now you have literally all the time in the world to get
translations done and sent in.

The translation catalogues for each language are available on the wesnoth/
website Git repository right now:

https://github.com/wesnoth/website/tree/master/start/1.14/po

You can send your completed translations to Ivanovic or me (or both) via email
and we'll add them and regenerate the web pages as needed.

I don't think there's anything special to say about these, but in case on
doubt you can always ask. Just make sure to leave the HTML markup alone
(except for alt=, aria-label=, and title= attributes in tags).

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <shadowm/shikadiqueen>