[wesnoth-i18n] String updates for 1.14.1

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:43:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

We've run into a few issues with version 1.14.0 that required us to fast track
a 1.14.1 release in response to user feedback. Unfortunately, this time the
string freeze for translators is going to be extremely short, with the
deadline for translation updates being this Tuesday May 8th, at 00:01 UTC.

Because of this, we'd prefer if you focused in the following strings from
wesnoth-lib FIRST and submitted your translations with them even if you don't
manage to sort out the rest in time:

 * "A registered account on the Wesnoth forums is required to join the
official server."

 * "Sign Up"

You can submit your translations to Ivanovic directly or send them to the both
of us to improve your chances of them getting into 1.14.1 (especially if you
end up submitting them too close to the deadline).

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <shadowm/shikadiqueen>