[wesnoth-i18n] String updates for 1.14.2

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:24:03 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:21:16 AM -04 you wrote:
> Galician (gl) translation update attached.
>
> How do I translate the release announcement? I recall having translated
> it in the past, but I do not remember how, and I could not find
> instructions on the documentation. I tried:
> https://wiki.wesnoth.org/WesnothTranslations
> https://wiki.wesnoth.org/WesnothTranslationsHowTo

There's not much to say about the process that doesn't normally apply to the
other translations, really. You can see the original email for information on
the bits specific to the release announcement:

http://mailman.wesnoth.org/pipermail/i18n/2018-May/000004.html

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <shadowm/shikadiqueen>