[wesnoth-i18n] String updates for 1.14.2

Iris Morelle shadowm2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:20:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

We've just run a pot update on the 1.14 branch in preparation for the 1.14.2
release next Tuesday (00:01 UTC). Hopefully you'll find the time to work on
the new strings over the next few days -- they are rather non-trivial this
time around, in particular due to a few additions to Under the Burning Suns.

Here's an outline of the string changes in the upcoming release:

 * The Dunefolk have a new race description.
 * The standard mount for the Quenoth Scouts in UtBS finally has a name,
   replacing previous mentions of horses in unit descriptions and character
   interactions in scenarios: the dustbok. Quoting the comments for
   translators in the WML: "made-up animal name derived from 'dust' (sand) and
   'bok' as in real-world steenbok or springbok antelope.
 * Son of the Black Eye has had a few prose changes made to correct some
   issues with the story's timeline.
 * There have been a few corrections to the descriptions of the Modification
   (formerly MP Modification) add-on type in the game help.
 * A few minor changes to the tutorial.
 * And other stuff.

I'd also like to remind you that the 1.14 release announcement is currently
only translated to Italian and Simplified Chinese, with several other high-
string-count languages still missing.

--
Regards
  Iris Morelle <shadowm/shikadiqueen>