[wesnoth-i18n] String Freeze for 1.14.6

Nils Kneuper crazy-ivanovic at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 16:38:05 UTC 2019

No surprise for the last one since there was probably no pot-update yet for
master. You see the changed strings in the po files only after a pot-update.
Usually the first pot-update is done when 1.14 is basically declared as "there
will not be too much happening there anymore, we need to focus on new
development releases now".

Btw it might have been a good idea to send the mail to the whole mailing list
(just use "reply all" on the initial mail) since others might have wondered
about the the same.

Have a nice weekend,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic