[wesnoth-i18n] tutorial translation - issues

Wedge009 wedge009 at wedge009.net
Sat Jun 16 12:15:04 UTC 2018

 1. I honestly don't know - I think you'd have to ask the whoever wrote
    the Geography of Wesnoth
    <https://wiki.wesnoth.org/Geography_of_wesnoth>.It /could/ really
    refer to heart as in the circulatory organ (or love, or core, or
    whatever).
 2. Even with the misleading wording I think people would understand the
    meaning, but I suppose 'will be added' is strictly correct.
    Something for the tutorial maintainers to consider.
 3. I wonder if this is peculiar to your build. Testing English, French,
    and German, on both Steam 1.14.3 and 1.14.3+dev(73627767), the text
    looked like it did in your 'good' image.
 4. There are still some potential problems with the tutorial, as far as
    I know. Maybe you could add your comments to #1584
    <https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issues/1584> and/or #3039
    <https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issues/3039>.